|About Chipspeech Wiki|
"Resurrecting some of the most iconic voice synthesizers from yesterday's tomorrow"
-Crusher-P, voice provider of "Daisy"
Chipspeech is a 'vintage-style' voice synthesizer program developed by Plogue. Art and character design are created by Pixoshiru. It is a stand-alone program and also available as a VST plugin. It's purpose is to recreate the sounds of famous 80's voice synthesis chips. All of the voices sing/talk in English and Japanese.
Official Character Twitter accounts
- Bert Gotrax
- Lady Parsec
- Otto Mozer
- Dandy 704
- Dee Klatt
- Spencer AL2
- Terminal 99
|The Chipspeech Wikia canon policy|
All details as supplied by Plogue's website Chipspeech product page are considered concrete unless otherwise stated by Plogue themselves. This separates Chipspeech and its characters from a number of other vocal related synthesizers.
Each character also has a more detailed "canon" storyline as spoken about on their own related social accounts. An overview storyline is recorded here, storyline is also recorded on each character pages. Details on individual characters own comments on their design and notable personality are recorded on their character pages. All sources noted on the wikia come from official twitter and tumblr accounts.
However, due to the way the Characters have been establish, conflict of storyline (or even rewrites) occasionally have been noted or details have been forgotten that were established in the past. The wikia attempts to record all significant information and currently treat very detail as "canon" and will try its best to note when the odd conflict of said canon occurs.
Poll last updated; 1st September 2016
- Vers. 1.751 released (May 2019)
- listen to S.A.M. (Mar 2018)
- 2 new voices coming 2017(Sept 2016)
- Notice; Daisy to be retired on 31st October 2016.
- Vers. 1.5 released! (September 2016); new features added - growl factor, talking, two new vocals, etc.
- News; congrats goes out to Chipspeech for being a chart topper! Don't forget its 50% off until 31st of August 2016 on Sonicwire!(8th Aug 2016)
- News; Chipspeech sold in Japan via Crypton Future Media's Sonicwire (Jun 2016)
- Vers. 1.072 released! (March 2016)
- Vers. 1.066 released! (Feb 2016)